Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Today

It's kind of funny how things work.  Phil and I have been talking about this process for nearly two years.  I started my blog a couple months ago and showed it to people who were interested in reading about my life.  

Today.  Today of all days.  I decided today would be a good day to make it public.  To post it on social media.  To let all people read about this personal experience that our family is going through.

Today I received my first profile.  A profile to look through.  To look through to see if I would be interested in carrying someone's baby. 

Today I am excited.  Excited to go home and talk to Phil.  Excited to leave the profile with him while I'm at a meeting at church.  Excited to hear his thoughts when I get home.

Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment