Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Why?

Why do I want to be a surrogate mother?

It started out as a selfish thought:: I am done having kids but I want to be pregnant again.  I feel great when I'm pregnant.  I like having a baby grow inside of me.  I love being pregnant.  Me, me, ME!

Surrogacy.  I can be pregnant but not have a child of my own.  Perfect.  

People.  Some people can't have kids.  I love my kids.  They make me happy.  They make me sad.  They bring out a love in me I didn't know I had.  They make me feel complete.  

Everyone who wants to, should feel that way.  Everyone.

Why do I want to be a surrogate mother?

To give the joy of having kids to people who are physically unable to.  To give someone else the sense of completeness I have.  To bring a beautiful life into this world.

1 comment:

  1. Finally, all caught up on your adventure! Great research you are doing. im glad youre reaching/thinking deeper...i love the "jo" interview..

    youre a pretty cool girl,kimmie ;)

    ReplyDelete