Monday, August 5, 2013

Part I

Hi. I'm Kimmie and this is my life. I don't understand how people can find a blog and read it. I advertise my beekeeping blog but I don't advertise my other ones and somehow, people keep reading them. I write this stuff for myself...kind of like a diary. The thing is, I don't care if people know what's going on in my life. I am not a private person.

December 10, 2011. Jude Philip Pearson is born. Beautiful baby boy. Second pregnancy. Second birth. Josephine, sweet 3 year old girl, waits patiently for us to arrive home with the baby. Our family. Phil, Kimmie, Josephine and Jude. Complete. 

Kimmie: What do you think about me becoming a surrogate mother?
Phil: I don't know... I don't know how I would feel...giving up a baby.
Kimmie: It wouldn't be our baby to begin with. I would just carry it so someone else could have a baby. I have great pregnancies and feel great throughout the whole thing.

6 months later

Kimmie: I'm thinking about becoming a surrogate mother
Phil: Let's do some research

December, 2012

Kimmie: I'd still like to become a surrogate
Phil: Let's do some more research

July 2013

Kimmie: Phil, I think I'm going to apply to be a gestational surrogate. 
Phil: Okay.


1 comment:

  1. My sister has had 3 surro babies! And I wanted to, but my bone marrow disorder disqualified me:( If you do pursue it, I recommend going through IARC in Maple Grove. GREAT agency to work with!!!!!

    ReplyDelete